[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora print magazine proposal from Linux Pro Magazine

Kevin Higgins crossbytes at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 7 03:16:12 UTC 2009

If we do this I think the costs involved might need to be balanced out
by higher powers to see if it would still be possible to budget in the
making of live cd's for events.. I have found that people that know of
or about Linux or Fedora seem to tend more toward DVD's an no live cd
and people that r not as familiar or sure would prefer a live cd and a
Install DVD.. so depending on the kind of Events (type of people
expected) some might need to have live cd's and others might not
really need any at all other than the ability to burn live cd's at the
event and possibly a Live USB station also..  as of the Magazine I
think it would be great.

I would love to see something about Moblin since M$ is trying to push
in to the Netbook market and such..
also as of 'GREEN' would love to see something about saving older
machines from land fill using the new LXDE spin..