[Ambassadors] Introduction to a new SIG for creation of Live DVD

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:38:39 UTC 2009

Am Montag, den 14.09.2009, 16:53 +0530 schrieb Aditya Patawari:
> Actually what I intend to do for Live DVD is the same that you do with
> KDE spin

I have nothing to do with KDE but with Xfce and LXDE. ;)

> with implementation of some additional ideas like an internal repo
> which will result in less requirement of internet speed and some
> softwares which have to be dropped because CD offers a much limited
> space.

I think the "internal repo" was already invented:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MediaRepo

Aditya, I appreciate your efforts, but I really think we don't need
another SIG for things that should be done by rel-eng and the Spins SIG.

Regards,
Christoph