[Ambassadors] Fedora T-Shirts

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Sep 14 20:10:42 UTC 2009

Folks, for those in North America (meaning, USA and Canada) who are
interested in getting an Ambassadors polo, please edit the wiki page and
add your info at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA

Once we have enough orders for at least 10, we'll order these through
our vendor in Ohio.  Thanks!

  - pascal