[Ambassadors] "I Use Fedora" stories for Fedora Insight

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 06:48:53 UTC 2009

After being at both the F12 release events meeting and the Marketing
meeting today, I thought this might be a good opportunity for
Ambassadors to help create Marketing collateral that would be useful for
other Ambassadors: Prepare short stories for "I use Fedora" rotations on
the webpage and Fedora Insight.
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/12

It's something that would be great for Ambassadors to do before the F12
launch (before the Beta launch, if possible) - write up *your* story
about using Fedora, the stories of your friends and the people you've
introduced Fedora to - and also potentially something fun to do *at* an
F12 launch event; interview new users, make a podcast with them, film
them describing something cool they've just discovered about their new
operating system, help them write an article for FI.

If you write 'em, we can help you edit and publish 'em. Just link to
your work in a comment on that ticket (you'll have to log in with your
FAS credentials first) and we'll take it from there.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? ("I Use Fedora" stories?)

Go!

--Mel

PS: Fedora Insight is https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight.

PPS: Got something you'd like the Marketing team to make for you? Need
Marketing consultation for an event? Send us a ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/newticket!