[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora T-Shirts

Arthur Buliva arthurbuliva at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 16 06:48:18 UTC 2009

Gerold,

Am looking at this form and it is clear that "Next orders will be
centralized orders for the EMEA Countries
(initialMessage)<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-November/msg00009.html>,
*Deadline 30. November 2008 08:00PM UTC"*

This I had pointed out earlier on and someone said that we have to wait till
the form is opened again.

My question then is, does this mean that one should just add their details
despite the closed nature of the form?

Regards,
Arthur