[Ambassadors] Equipment Purchase - Possible Conflict of Interest

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 16 16:49:40 UTC 2009

2009/9/16 Heherson Pagcaliwagan <herson at azneita.org>:
> To add to the first question - has anybody been on the same situation I'm
> now in? Any advice?

You sincerity over this topic answer for itself :)

If you respect the destination of the printer, there won't be
problems. This isn't the first case that someone is responsible for a
"shared" tool for Fedora: it happened with OLPCs, with CD burned (as
Mathieu suggested), so you aren't doing something against morality.

Naturally, as something owned by the community, you should be able to
make it available to all the members that want to use it for Fedora
activity, but I'm sure you just now this.

For the printest, following David's questions, is this something that
APAC has just decided to buy or it's just aproposal?

Thank you to have shared with the whole community your doubts and ideas!

Regards

Francesco