[Ambassadors] Software Freedom Day - want materials?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 18:23:56 UTC 2009

Are there any Ambassadors planning activities for Software Freedom Day?

This is the only stuff that I could find:
*
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-September/msg00006.html
*
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-September/msg00033.html

Would a briefing book on F12, Fedora, etc. (talking points, basically,
with some flyers/stuff you can print out) be of use? We can't send
physical swag (or at least I can't, because I don't have budget to do
that) but we can make virtual swag and/or swag for you to print, burn,
and share.

If you *would* like this, can someone file that in a ticket
(https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/newticket) and cc mchua on it?
(Copy-pasting this email into the ticket body works; if you have any
particular requests, add them as well.)

If even one Ambassador wants this stuff, we'll make it happen.

--Mel