[Ambassadors] F12 talking points are out!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 02:58:46 UTC 2009

> I like the one page "Sketches" graphic of the
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/c/ce/FooBar.png
>
> May be something like this for the F12 is in the works? :)

Indeed - what you're seeing is the initial design sketch for
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight, which will be launching
around the same time Beta comes out. You can see the test version going
up at https://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/ (warning: *very*
rough! *very* much a test! *NOT DONE YET!*) and follow along on the
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/ mailing list if you
are curious.

> Lastly, in time, once the Fedora press material is that would be icing
> on the cake. :)
> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_press_material

Yep! Thanks for the reminder - we will be working on press kits starting
in a few weeks. Had to get the slogan and the talking points done first,
though. ;)

(more feedback on talking points? how can we make these more useful to
you? I would be particularly interested in what the "user" talking
points sound like to a non-technical person - do they make sense? are
they compelling?)

--Mel