[Ambassadors] SFD 2009 - Stockholm Sweden

Roger Sinel rsinel at bredband.net
Sun Sep 20 07:25:32 UTC 2009

We had a successful event, Fedora was represented by myself and a local
developer who is a actually a squid package maintainer for fedora.

All the CD's were distributed, and I had printed 100 Fedora flyer's that
were given out. Our volunteers had Fedora badges and stickers on there
clothing. The FOSS Lightning talks part of the day was a success but no
Fedora specific presentation. As I was the "master of ceremonies" for
the day, I mentioned Fedora on numerous occasions to the whole group of
28 people which was a mix of six different FOSS societies in Sweden.

So all in all a good day for Free Software and Fedora was represented
well I think.

Here are a few pics from the first part of the day in the middle of
town.
http://forum.softwarefreedomday.se/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348

/Roger Sinel