[Ambassadors] Fedora Support

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 21 15:45:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

> so what i am saying is that we need a ticketing system for fedora problems
> we can even create a group for support
> and the idea that i have is if the issue can be handled easily by the person
> from the support, we can help people using remote desktop

I think we are already doing this, quite successfully even.

For example, we have fedoraforums.org for international/english
support, most local communities have their own local website (for
example fedora-fr.org for french-speaking users).

We also have several IRC channels on Freenode (#fedora for
international/english help,#fedora-fr for french-speaking users,
etc...).

Finally, we have documentation (docs.fedoraproject.org), and local
communities have their own documentations in their own language as
well.

What I mean is that what you're asking for already exists. If you
think that is still insufficient for the users you encountered, then
maybe you should join those efforts and help them improve what they
produce.

Best regards,