[Ambassadors] DIY booklets for better info delivery

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Jan 7 20:46:42 UTC 2010

On Thu 7 January 2010 12:25:02 pm William Morris wrote:
> This is a great idea. However I am having some issues unzipping the file.
> When I run tar -xjf Fedora Booklet.tar.bz2 I get these errors:
>
> tar: Fedora: Cannot open: No such file or directory
> tar: Child returned status 2
> tar: Booklet.tar.bz2: Not found in archive
> tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
>
> Thanks,
>
> Will

Spaces in File name...

tar -xjf "Fedora Booklet.tar.bz2"
or
tar -xjf Fedora\ Booklet.tar.bz2
--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.