Fedora Weekly News Issue 9

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Mon Aug 15 07:27:51 UTC 2005

Welcome to our issue number 9 of Fedora Weekly News

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_9

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Core 4 Now Available with Global File System
2 Fedora in LinuxWorld San Francisco 2005
3 LinuxWorld Expo Blogs and Stories
4 Unofficial FAQ Update: 2005-08-10
5 Launch of Fedora Foundation delayed
6 Desktop search with Beagle on Fedora Core 4
7 Fedoraproject.org needs to be revamped
8 Tip of the Week
9 Fedora Core 4 Updates
10 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
11 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Latest_Issue

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Contributing_to_Fedora_Weekly_News

See you in next issue of FWN!
--
Thomas Chung