Unofficial FAQ Update: 2005-05-07

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Sun May 8 06:47:25 UTC 2005

	Hello, Fedora users! I have an update to the Unofficial Fedora FAQ for
you, today! It's a big one, too. As always, the FAQ can be found at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	Here's the stuff I've added/changed:

	+ Totally re-wrote the Custom Java Installation Instructions
	+ Added a link to Captive-NTFS for those who want to write to their
NTFS drives
	+ Added a link to a working floppy-install method.
	+ Noted that ReiserFS installs need "selinux=0"
	+ Added a new question that explains when the next version is coming
out.
	+ Added a link to the ATRpms w32codec package for mplayer users.
	+ Added the kde-redhat key to the "GPG Signature" question
	+ Noted where to actually *get* the Wine RPM.
	+ Added a note to the ATI Radeon question about what to do if you have
an Intel motherboard.

	Also, I have two new translations! Polish, and Spanish!

	As always, let me know if you have any contributions or feedback! You
can read about how to contribute at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	And a note to translators: Yes, the translation mailing list is
currently down. I'm going to fix that soon, and then send you this
latest update so that you can translate it. :-)

	Oh, and if you'd like to translate the FAQ into your own language,
please contact me! I love having translations. :-)

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Fedora is definitely part of the "everything" in Everything Solved.