(perl update clash) FC3 x86_64 Important Announcement

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sun May 1 21:25:50 UTC 2005

Unfortunately we made a mistake with the original FC3 x86_64 and shipped
i386 perl by accident when it was never meant to be multilib.  This
causes updates to clash and fail on FC3 x86_64.  It is wrong to add i386
perl to that repository, so the only way to recover is to use:

yum remove perl.i386

We are deeply sorry about this inconvenience and will try to avoid this
from ever happening again in the future.