Fedora Weekly News Issue 19

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Mon Oct 24 08:20:23 UTC 2005

Welcome to our issue number 19 of Fedora Weekly News.

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_19

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Red Hat Magazine - October 2005 - Issue #12
2 Largest deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux in India
3 FUDCon London 2005: Analysis
4 FUDCon Boston 2006?
5 CMC Program Relaunch: Fedora Ambassadors
6 Downloading Fedora on Fedora Project Wiki
7 Using Kexec and Kdump in Rawhide
8 New fontconfig and shared-mime-info in Rawhide
9 OpenOffice.org 2.0 in Rawhide
10 Great Networking in Fedora has Arrived
11 Meeting Minutes for Fedora Documentation
12 How to import Evolution mail into Thunderbird
13 How to implement Quotas on your system
14 Fedora Core 4 Updates
15 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
16 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Latest_Issue

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Contributing_to_Fedora_Weekly_News

See you in next issue of FWN!
--
Thomas Chung