Unofficial Fedora FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 5

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Thu May 4 06:16:49 UTC 2006

	Hi! Hello! Good day! :-) The Unofficial Fedora FAQ has been updated for
Fedora Core 5! As always, you can find the FAQ at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	This was a HUGE update, which involved re-writing the instructions for
almost every question.

	Now we have working instructions for yum, nVidia cards, ATI cards, NTFS
drives, and much, much more.

	In addition, I added two totally new questions:

	- How can I help out the Fedora Project?
	- How do I play DVDs in Fedora?

	As always, I really like your feedback! Feel free to send me your
contributions! I'm always looking out for what questions are really
frequently asked by the Fedora community.

	-Max
--
http://www.insiderfaq.com/
The Insider FAQ: Linux Made Simple.