Congratulations and thank you

Matthew J. Szulik mszulik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 18:16:08 UTC 2007

On behalf of all Red Hat associates, I want to thank all members of the
worldwide open source community for committing their time, skill and
intellect in creating a free and open source success - the Fedora OS.
Achieving >1M users in such a short time is impressive. But to me, the
real success of Fedora is the validation of the peer based, open source
development model that continues to innovate and produce useful
technology at the lowest cost to the user. Great work.

/mjs

Matthew Szulik
Chairman and CEO
Red Hat