Smolt, Open Invitation

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 23:23:37 UTC 2007

Smolt will reach 75,000 profiles in the next 24 hours and with that news
I'm excited to announce functional clients that work in SuSE, Debian,
and Ubuntu.  With the help of the Linux community at large we could
start to better understand what is out there.  Look to changes in the
near future like a ratings system, better reporting tools and other such
improvements.

But we need your help!  We would like knowledgeable contributors help
with our code base, especially in the scope of packaging the smolt
client for SuSE, Debian, Ubuntu, Mandrake, you name it.  We're hoping
Smolt will grow far beyond being just a "Fedora" thing and become a
"Linux" thing.  If you are a member of another community and are
interested in collaboration please let me know, if you know someone that
might be interested, tell them!

Current Stats - http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/
Project Page - https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/smolt/

    -Mike

P.S.  If you haven't submitted your profile please do so with "yum
install smolt && smoltSendProfile" Thanks!