Fedora-Devel-Announce is Now Open

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 19:13:38 UTC 2007

fedora-devel-announce list is now open.  The goal of this list is to
make it easy for Fedora contributors to follow changes in that may be
pertinent to developers within the Fedora Project.  This is intended to
be a LOW TRAFFIC announce-only list of development topics, so we hope
subscribers wont feel the need to filter it away from their Inbox.

Acceptable Types of Announcements
=================================
     * Policy or process changes that affect developers.
     * Infrastructure changes that affect developers.
     * Tools changes that affect developers.
     * Schedule changes
     * Freeze reminders

Unacceptable Types of Announcements
     * Periodic automated reports (violates the INFREQUENT rule)
     * Discussion
     * Anything else not mentioned above

Some List Details