Unofficial Fedora FAQ Updated for Fedora 8!

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Fri Nov 9 20:31:37 UTC 2007

	Hello! Right along with the release of Fedora 8, we're ready
with the Fedora 8 version of the Unofficial Fedora FAQ!

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	Contributions are welcome! Translators are loved!

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	Keep checking in for the next few days, too--new FAQs may be
added, current FAQs may be changed! The FAQ always says in the top
right corner when it was last updated, and there's a little "updated"
notice next to questions (with a date that shows when I change them)
whenever I update them.

	The Fedora 7 version of the FAQ is preserved at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/f7/

	Have a great day and enjoy the FAQ!

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too!