EOL for FedoraNEWS.ORG

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 9 18:09:04 UTC 2007

It's been 4 years since FedoraNEWS.ORG was launched on 2003-11-18.
As we say "Hello" to Fedora 8,  it's time to say "Goodbye" to FedoraNEWS.ORG.

It's a decision I've been considering for long time to focus on
current Fedora Weekly News[1] and Fedora Free Media Program[2].

As of this morning, index page has been redirected to Fedora Project Wiki.
Old contents are still available but no new content will be posted.

Thank you for support and it's been a pleasure.
Best Regards,

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia
--