Fedora-india mailing list

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 11 12:46:23 UTC 2007

Hi

We now have a new mailing list available at
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-india for communication
and collaboration between a growing list of Indian contributors to the
Fedora Project.

We intend to use this mailing list for increasing and strengthening the
existing contributors and contributions from India, mentoring, promoting
Fedora, event coordination and regional help.

If you are a contributor or interested in being one, be it Packaging,
Documentation, L10N or anything else, join in and say Hi. If you are a
end user interested in the discussions, you are welcome too.

Rahul