FUDCon F9 Survey available

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:23:38 UTC 2008

The Fedora marketing team has posted a survey regarding FUDCon F9, held
January 11-13, 2008 in Raleigh, NC.  All community members are invited
to participate, whether you attended or not.  We expect to use these
surveys in the future for additional FUDCon events, to make sure that
the events are delivering as much value as possible to attendees and
observers.  The URL for the survey is:

   http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/185839/207c/

Please keep in mind the following as you take the survey:
* We plan to hold additional non-USA FUDCon events in 2008 at locations
around the globe.
* The video and other media shot during FUDCon is being chopped and
polished as you read this, and should start to be available soon.
* The next USA FUDCon (F10) is scheduled to be held concurrently with
the Red Hat Summit in Boston, Massachusetts in June.

Those items notwithstanding, please visit the survey and give us your
feedback and thoughts:

   http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/185839/207c/

Thanks to everyone who made the FUDCon event such a stunning success,
and thanks also to Red Hat's Marketing group for helping us put this
survey together.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/