Fedora Board IRC meeting 2008-03-04

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:27:15 UTC 2008

Fedora Board IRC meeting, 2008-03-04 - 1900 UTC

The Fedora Board will hold an IRC meeting on Tuesday, 4 March 2008, at
1900 UTC (2:00pm EST, 11:00am PST).

This meeting will NOT be held in #fedora-meeting, since it is being used
by the community at that time.

There will be two IRC channels available on Freenode (irc.freenode.net):

* #fedora-board-public -- this channel can be joined and used by all
community members like any public channel.  There will be a moderator
present to take questions and the Board members can watch this channel
as well.

* #fedora-board-meeting -- this channel can be joined and viewed by the
public but only Board members can communicate on it.  Here the Board
members will cover an agenda and then take Q&A.

Because we hope for a large turnout, this setup promotes an orderly
process when the Board takes questions or open issues.  The length of
the Q&A will depend on availability of the Board members and interest
from the community.

We look forward to seeing community members at the meeting.  We also
hope you will enjoy having a look at some of the Board's work, and
encourage you to ask questions.