Rawhide 20080328 Snapshot Released

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:29:07 UTC 2008

> As part of our development schedule, we are releasing a snapshot of
> Rawhide in iso and Live form.  We are releasing these via bittorrent
> only as it is a much lighter weight method to get bits out the door than
> to go through our mirroring system.  If you cannot use bittorrent we
> apologize for the inconvenience.
>
> http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ has a section marked
> Rawhide-20080328-Snapshot with CDs, DVD, and Live torrents.  The Live
> images were actually made from yesterday's rawhide as the attempt from
> today's rawhide overflowed the CD size.  The CDs and DVDs were made with
> today's rawhide plus an updates.img inserted into them to resolve some
> known issues we found in testing this morning.

If someone would like a PPC version of the CD/DVD images, please let us
know.  At the momemt there weren't enough ppc specific bugs rolling in
from Beta to warrant spinning the snapshot release.  So to save rel-eng
some time and disk space, I elected to omit them for this snapshot
release.

Future snapshot releases, and at the very least Preview, will include
PPC spins.

josh