Fedora 12 LXDE Spin available for download

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:33:08 UTC 2009

Better late than never: The Fedora 12 LXDE Spin has arrived!

Sorry it took so long. While the actual problems [1] were solved within
2 days, it took a little longer to create the new ISO images. FESCo, the
Fedora Steering Committee, had to decide how to proceed with the new
images. The decision was scheduled for last weeks FESCo meeting, but due
to Thanksgiving and the holidays the meeting was canceled. Instead, we
voted in Trac [2], but as you all now a ticket system is not as fast as
a real time IRC meeting.

After that Jesse composed the new images and we needed to test them to
make sure we hit any bugs again. Testing was positive and now we have
the new images available for download at

        http://spins.fedoraproject.org/lxde/

Grab them while they are still hot!

I apologize once again for the delay and would like to thank everybody
for his patience. A big thanks goes out to Jesse for supporting me.

I now declare this bazar opened!

Regards,
Christoph

[1]