Unofficial FAQ Update: 2009-02-24

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Wed Feb 25 03:29:24 UTC 2009

	Hey Fedora users! :-) I've updated the Unofficial FAQ quite a
bit in these last few days:

	* The Installing Software question was updated to still work
	  even though rpm.livna.org is down.

	* The Radeon 3D driver question has been updated to contain
	  a command to rebuild your initrd  after you install it, in
	  case your kernel was loading a conflicting driver (which
	  would have caused X to not start after you installed the
	  driver).

	* I've added back the "How do I play MP3s in Fedora?" question!
	  http://www.fedorafaq.org/#mp3

	* I've fixed up lots of minor issues and typos.

	As always, the FAQ is at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	I'd love to have some more contributions, particularly more
translations! Details on contributing are here:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.