[fedora-arm] successful bootstrap of gcc-java

Robert Nelson robertcnelson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:13:44 UTC 2009

> make check-target-libjava would be nice.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew.

Thanks Andrew for the response, it's still running thru the full
test-suite since I restarted it monday morning. I pulled the java
tests portion from the log and posted it here (1).  Somethings tested
correctly other things failed to run:

=== libjava Summary ===

# of expected passes		2553
# of unexpected failures	5
# of untested testcases		4

&

`/home/voodoo/rpmbuild/BUILD/gcc-4.3.2-20081105/obj-armv5tel-redhat-linux-gnueabi/armv5tel-redhat-linux-gnueabi/libjava'
make[1]: *** [check-target-libjava] Error 2
make[2]: Entering directory

Is there an easy way to run check-target-libjava, from the built
*.rpm's on another machine? I have a couple other beagleboard's that
don't have the memory (128Mb) to rebuild everything (in less then a
week), but they can run the testsuites?

1: http://rcn-ee.homeip.net:81/dl/fedora/f10.0/libjava-tests.log

Regards,
--