Icons anyone?

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 20:30:08 UTC 2006

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Dave Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
>
>> I've worked on some example icons for everyone to take a peek at, and
>> any constructive criticism/ praise and love would be greatly appreciated.
>
>> I wouldn't mind making a full set of icons, but I can't promise that I
>> can do it for free, but, if you do need a sort of coffee gopher, I can
>> do little stuff for zip, zero, nada!
>

> In my understanding, one of the purposes of this subproject is to create
> a full set of icons for free.

We don't have money to pay for a full set of icons to be created - the idea is
that we'd create them working together, and make the icons available for anyone
to use (GPL'ed).

I suppose we could do some sort of fundraising thing to try to raise money to
have a set of icons created - but creating a full set of icons is a gigantic
task and a bit much for one person to do, even if they were getting paid to do
it. I think it's better if we work together, and there's plenty of talent in the
community.