CD Artwork

dwnichols at charter.net dwnichols at charter.net
Tue Apr 4 15:14:32 UTC 2006

Hello Everyone-

I just browsed through the wiki and could not find any references to downloadable artwork for CD labels.  Did I miss them or are you looking for someone to create them?

The Distribution page of the wiki says "There is no standard regarding the preparation of media or packaging."  Is this in the works as well?  I know this is probably a question for the people in Marketing, but the individuals who are generating the artwork should have knowledge of, and a say in, any standard that affects artwork.

TIA-
Dave