Tango, foxtrot, charlie

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Tue Apr 11 19:01:48 UTC 2006

Hi, I just subscribed to this list!
I read the archives and saw there was some discussion on icons.
As I've been involved in Tango since it was announced and some time ago
I put together a couple of icons using similar colors as Bluecurve,
mostly as a test, but Steven Garrity liked them, so I did a whole set.
These are only in scalable size yet, but I can fix the 22x22 and 16x16
sizes pretty quick.
If you have any questions regarding the tango-project, please feel free
to bug me on this list. It would be really cool if Garretts LeSages
initial goal for Bluecurve could be achieved.

Here is the icons: http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/foxtrot.tar.gz
and here is a little screenshot:
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/blog/images/foxtrot.png
- Andreas Nilsson