non-desktop art?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 18 06:22:29 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Michael Thomas wrote:
>>
>> Is there any interest from the Fedora art community in helping out with
>> artwork for some of the Fedora games?  Or is that outside the charter of
>> this group?
>
> Do you mean the gnome games? What games are you talking about specifically?

Yesterday when i learned about the games SIG i was hit about an idea: is
some interest on personalizing the look of Gnome games? I realize this
is somewhat contrary to the desire of staying as close as possible to
upstream.

I just started to feel the taste of modifying graphics on those games
with Gnome 2.14 which have my graphics as default in gnobots and my
playing cards on gnome-games-extras.

Ideas for such personalization:
- a set of stones in Same Gnome featuring the infinity symbol from the logo;
- the back of the playing cards being in Fedora's blue.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/