The Icon Question

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Aug 3 07:34:02 UTC 2006

Greetings everyone...

_Update_
I was working with J5 on trying to get these icons into fc6test2 as I
had mentioned previously.  It, however, did not happen.  While I had
created many of the icons (75)...the coverage was insufficient and so
was not included.  Nonetheless, I am hopeful and continuing my work on
populating the set...aiming to have a decent amount of coverage in the
fc6 timeframe.

For those that are interested, I have also spent this week cleaning up
my vector files and uploading the svgs + pngs to the wiki page [1].   If
anyone would like to contribute, please let me know...even helping with
an icon or two would be great.  My internet connection at the moment is
a bit weak and so I will upload the .tar tomorrow morning...or rather,
in a few hours after I wake up.  I'll also be starting a new thread with