Icon , Mail send-recive

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Fri Aug 4 20:04:08 UTC 2006

The wiki is currently broken...I've contacted people on the Fedora admin
group to look into it, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Mola, your "Redo" and "Undo" icons were good, they fit very well with
the others.  This current "mail send-receive" icon is nice but does not
fit with the rest of the icons.

Some tips to help:
1.  "Mail-send-receive" is in the "Action" section and should just be
"head on"/"on table" view (flat).
2. Out lines should not be solid black...try using one of the gray
gradients I have in a posted svg.

Hmmm...I just realized that there has to be a way to tell who is working
on what...or there will be a lot of overlapping.
Ok, if you want to work on an icon...call dibs on an icon...go to the
wiki page and tag that row with "<rowbgcolor="#F5D1D3">" (I will fill in
a few as an example)...maybe put your name there so people know who to
ask if it hasn't been filled for awhile.  If you do not have access/an
account please send a note to this list.  Please only claim the ones you
are/will working on.

Thanks
Diana