New Icon Set...[echo]...

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Sun Aug 6 12:13:40 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 06 août 2006 à 13:46 +0200, Joachim Frieben a écrit :
> Ok, you might ask Diana then not to ask for feedback, right?
>
> > Please if any of this is confusing to you, or makes you sad that things
> >  have to actually be 'made' before their 'done', then just wait until
> > an  official package is released

The thing is that she is actually asking for feedbacks. However, you
don't seem to help her *improve* Echo, but your argumentation sounds
more like "stop doing it, i'm not objective and I want tango in FC."

Even if you don't like the idea of not having Tango in FC, that should
not prevent you from helping improving something, on how to make it
better. That is how we can create a compromise, to make everybody happy.

--
Thomas Canniot
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot