New Icon Set...[echo]...

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Sun Aug 6 18:21:26 UTC 2006

I recommend having a sharp look at the "Echo" icon tar ball: "16x16" icons
are simply absent. Consequently, my criticism refers exclusively to the
"24x24" ("22x22") icons being used in menus and panels which are the most
exposed locations where icons appear.
I reported my objections based on what I got after dumping the content of
Leon's tar ball into my local ".icons" directory and switching the icon
theme to "Echo". I guess "16x16" icons would be significantly worse, but as
they are not even included in the tar ball, I obviously cannot comment on
them. Thus, your comment is pointless.