Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 15:38:54 UTC 2006

This is a mockup.  Took the icons and put them in the screenshots found
on OSDIR.com  The other mockups are at [1]

As with almost all if the icons, bitmaps were cleaned up.  The vector
files were the same. The process used was, copy vector, paste into
bitmap app, clean up, insert shadow and flatten.

Diana

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond/