Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 01:44:55 UTC 2006

I think the jist of your original message(s) was whether there should be
multiple vector versions per icon...and my response was/is yes.  I was
saying at least 2...but doesn't preclude an icon from having 3, 4,
5...etc.  Or as you are suggesting now, at least 3.  As a matter of
fact, I've just uploaded a few by MikeLanglie which has 3 svgs because
the line weight, gradient, and shape was simplified/changed.

Diana