Completed set of small emotes

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Aug 11 07:52:43 UTC 2006

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I completed the set of small emotes. I am not sure if it is a good idea
> to put a GPL license. Anyway, take a look on
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment

My two cents:
Can you make the outlines stronger? And use a gradient for outlines,
like in the other icons.
For angel and devil consider making the details more
evident/contrasting, I barely see the halo and the horns.
The same for the crying icon: one single tear is enough as a metaphor,
having so many they are small and invisible. So leave just one or two
big tears.
I understand blue is the defining color of the theme, but I feel a
classic yellow would be better for this group of icons.

As for GPL, I do not think the license for the theme was decided, last
time we talked about it CC Attribution Share Alike was proposed, but
there were objections about it being compatible with GPL.

PS: some days ago I experimented a little myself with emotes, not liked
enough my work and seeing you already started on this did not bothered
to continue and trash-canned it:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/face_smile_big.svg

--
nicu