Testing out the theme

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 00:23:05 UTC 2006

Here's a few hackish scripts that i use from time to time to get the
filesize down

Svg round.pl  rounds node coords to a set decimal places and outputs
to the terminal  ( i just copy paste the output into gedit then find
replace any two spaces with \t (tab)

also for the more gui people out there...there is reduce precision!!!!

The two setprecision files need to be in your
/usr~/share/inkscape/extensions folder.
They will add a new menu item in the effects > modify paths menu (
only setting to two decimal places works at this point ).

ANOTHER RAD HACK !!!!
Opening the svg file and looking for the chunks of text that start
inside <![CDATA[      and end with  ]]>  will remove the encoded
images  ( get your local commandline scripting ninja to write up a
forloop the does this for you to all files ).

um..  sorry ive been rambling ( got a little flu ) ..  but i  hope all
this helps