Testing out the theme

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 29 15:32:22 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> I would argue (as others have a lot more loudly) that this really isn't
> ready to be a default icon theme (at least in its current state altho
> there's still *some* time) and its development seems to be at the
> detriment of the rest of the artwork. The rest of the artwork (GDM,
> wallpaper, etc) could have been ready easily....
>
> ...but the process by which one gets (non-icon) artwork into the
> distribution remains muddily-defined & mysterious despite the
> contributions of several community members. *Extremely* frustrating.
> Looks like we'll be stuck with Fedora bubbles again.

It should be relatively simple to file a patch against any particular
package or talk to the relevant package maintainers and release
engineering team if you need help.

The development processes itself need to be better documented and I will
get to doing that ASAP. What have you tried so far and what exactly is
frustrating?

Rahul