Echo icon theme package

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Aug 31 03:14:58 UTC 2006

Thomas Canniot wrote:
> Le mercredi 30 août 2006 à 21:50 +0100, Leon a écrit :
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> You can download from:
>>
>> http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/echo_0.2.tar
>>

>> This Echo icon theme as ready to use with kde and gnome, is built on
>> 2006-08-29. As you can see from EchoDevelopment¹, a lot of icons have
>> been added.
>>

> I just downloaded it and installed it. I found it very polished already,
> nice work.
> However, in Evolution, i think that in the "reply", "reply to all",
>  "forward" and the "send/receive" icon button should have bigger arrows,
> so as to be able to know at first sight to which direction the arrow is
> pointing to. I can add as well that the guys on the "reply to all" icon
> are not that visible enough as well.
>
> I provide feedbacks in other mails if I have something to add.
>
> Thanks

Thanks again, Leon, for putting this into a package.

Thomas...Great suggestions.  I've actually got a few similar feedback
about the mail icons.  I'll try to make the arrows larger...or maybe
eliminate the "letter" and just have the arrows.  Within the context of
a mail client, the letter is probably redundant.

Thanks guys...
Diana