HELP WANTED

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Dec 5 11:03:54 UTC 2006

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi people, could you help me?
>
> I did the CLA, I did an account on FedoraWiki, but it's not just enough
> of time to learn creating Wiki pages to  publish my proposal. So, I
> posted it to my web, http://jjm.xf.cz

I see you signed the CLA (as jjm) but are not listed on the EditGroup
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup), I can add you but I need your
user name.

> Could somebody to create that Wiki page for me, please? I promise that
> I'll learn creating Wiki pages for the next need.

Here is it:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences
But you should add some words and describe your concept.

About learning to create Wiki pages: is easy, just go to a similar page,
click "Edit", select and copy all the text, create your new page, paste
the text and modify it.

--
nicu