more natural colors

Leif Gruenwoldt leifer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 02:23:35 UTC 2006

Mike, I agree with you that mockup looks nice. By the sounds of it
you've got a lot of great ideas and energy for a complete theme.

However it's important that fedora "as a brand" not flip flop with
it's image. It's fairly safe to say there are at least two things in
the art department that are working out really well for fedora:

1) the colour blue
2) the fedora logo

Cheers,