[FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Dec 11 14:06:02 UTC 2006

John Baer wrote:

> I totally forgot about Corel and I can assure everyone Corel did not
> enter my mind when I was brain storming ideas for fc7. I would refer all
> those interested in the concept to the theme's home wiki.

Indeed, there are ways, a lot of ways, that *if* in the end we will use
a balloon, it will not resemble the Corel one.
A good approach is
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPOC?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=flyinghigh-moonlight.png
And even in this
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPOC?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fc7-poc01.png
we can remake the image (Inkscape, Blender, whatever) and recreate it
using Fedora colours, not the original ones reminding of Corel.

--
nicu