[FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 03:12:05 UTC 2006

All,

I posted a GRUB image for your consideration.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighGrub

My thoughts are this image should be simple and the background color
should be black.

The boot process starts with a black background, proceeds to GRUB, then
starts RHGB with a black background.

With a two second pause anything other than black (or other dark color)
may be perceived as a flash.

As for the image itself anyone using a resolution greater than 640x480
will see an image expanded to fill the available space. The result is a
lost of clarity.

I tested this submission on my system (19" monitor) which displays
1280x1024 and I am pleased with the result.

Cheers,

John