Fedora Borealis Round 2 (was Re: more natural colors)

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 00:48:08 UTC 2006

development at wilburwebdesign.net wrote:
> Where do I post bootsplash images for the Fedora Borealis theme?
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFedoraBorealis says
> "Immutable".

Hmm... That page is still appropriate to upload design work to. I can
edit it. Do you have an account on our wiki? It might be you don't have
an account, or you need wiki write privileges. If you do have an
account, let me know the username and I can add wiki editing privileges
to it.

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFedoraBorealis?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fc7themeproposal-fedoraborealis-night2.png
> is awesome. It is bright in the middle of this dark-type image; that
> gives a warm feeling. Many people replace default background images with
> Digital Blasphemy backgrounds or gnome-look.org(,etc.) backgrounds. This
> background would not be replaced by a lot of people.

Sweet, thanks. Look forward to seeing your bootsplashes for it!