RHGB Help

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 05:45:00 UTC 2006

John Baer wrote:
> Diana & Seawolf,
> Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I needed.
>
> Diana, an additional question?
> Is there a chance the RHGB code can be changed to accommodate
> alternate images styles?

John, I forwarded your question to my desktop team lead for technical
input and here's what I got...

mclasen: In general, it is possible to change the way rhgb handles the
images,
mclasen: but it means patching the rhgb source code.
mclasen: That is certainly more likely to happen if theme proposals are
accompanied by a suitable rhgb patch...

My general advice, therefore, would be to creatively design within the
specifications designated by the current rhgb source code. However, if
you feel strongly about your design (12/12) and have the programming
ability...alternate image styles are definitely possible.

Diana
---
Red Hat
Visual Designer | Desktop Group