Diana Fongs ICF artwork

Sindre Pedersen Bjordal foolish at guezz.net
Thu Dec 14 05:05:13 UTC 2006

Diana Fongs wonderful ICF Fedora backgrounds use the Fedora Logo. At the
same time they are, as far as I understand, licensed under the Creative
Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License which means they
can't be included in the Fedora Project. I find this very contradictory
to the stated goals of the Fedora project and I can't really understand
why these wallpapers, clearly intended for use on Fedora systems, is
licensed in a way that prevents inclusion in the Fedora Project?

Can anyone shed some light on to this situation? Can Diana change the
licensing on her artwork to allow inclusion in Fedora? If able to, how
can I convince her to do so?

Information from Diana about her ICF wallpapers here:
http://www.isity.net/blog/?p=19

--
Sindre Pedersen Bjordal <foolish at guezz.net>