Diana Fongs ICF artwork

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 15:21:14 UTC 2006

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> If I would take I wild guess, I would suggest making background channels
> (http://www.gnome.org/~clarkbw/blog/GNOME/background_channels) work,
> this certainly will convince a lot of people (maybe even Diana) to
> release background images with a license compatible with those channels.

At the last GNOME Boston summit there was a group of folks that
announced they were working on a project very similar to background
channels, and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I'll
ask around and see if I can find some more details. I passed Bryan's
background channels writeup along to them though and they seemed very
interested in it.